Whole Wheat Oatmeal Pancakes RecipeJanuary 23, 2018
Recipe by: Cody Lindsay AKA The Wellness Soldier
Currently living in Victoria, B.C., Cody is known Canada wide in the medical cannabis industry for his delectable culinary skills, activism with Canadian Veterans, dedication to continuing cannabis education and most importantly his infectious attitude and smile. We encourage ANY and ALL Veterans either in B.C. or anywhere else across this great country to reach out to Cody here as he is a fantastic resource.
Sunday Morning Special!
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Pancakes
The greatest thing about a Sunday morning is sitting at the table for a nice and hearty pancake breakfast. Break out the, butter, warm maple syrup, and fresh berries, and make your mornings special.
When some people make pancakes they turn out flat and dull, that’s where the vinegar comes into play. When the vinegar reacts with the baking soda it starts puffing them up. You can alternately use buttermilk in place of the coconut milk and vinegar.
Ingredients; (Makes approx. 4-5 pancakes)
- ¾ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (plus more for cooking)
- 1 Large Egg
- 5 ml White Vinegar
- 5 ml Vanilla Extract
- Your dosage of cannabis oil per pancake.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a mixing bowl,
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until well incorporated;
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated,
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat, add 5 ml coconut oil,
- Spoon about 2-3 Tablespoons of batter into the pan,
- Turn pancakes over when the tops are covered in bubbles, (approx. 2-3 minutes)
Serve, Eat well, Be Happy
Angelo is a certified cannabis consultant, and has the ability to provide your A-Z education in the comfort of your own home. Through testimonials and his own patient recruitment, Angelo has gathered data and resources to best assist with all your cannabis needs. His multiple industry affiliations and attention to personal detail make him a true asset in the world of patient care.